Tuesday 27 April 2010

Should Have Took The Twenty




Tonight’s trade was the complete opposite of yesterday’s trade. I traded Lyon v Bayern using the Under’s strategy, alongside my revised spider staking. I entered the CS market as follows; 1-1, 2-0, 0-2, 2-1, 1-2, 3-1 and 1-3, with Under 1.5 covered to meet liability. At half-time (the score being 0-1), I didn’t think there would be many more goals, so I laid off 2-1, 1-2, 3-1 and 1-3. It was looking a good decision as the green indicator rose quite quickly. At 60 min’s or so I was looking to exit with an overall profit of £20, but Lyon got a man sent off. Before the market could settle properly, Bayern had taken a 2-0 lead, leaving me with a smaller green on CS and having the loss on Under’s. At the end of the day I had a profit, all be it a small one, but more lessons were learned.

I traded a couple of frames in the snooker to quite a good success, as you will see below.


Overview


Running total
Start: £120.08
P/L: £20.76
Total: £140.84

No comments:

Post a Comment