Friday 16 April 2010

Start of a new dawn

Well here we go!

I'm one trade in and it proved quite profitable.
I decided for my first trade to cover the Inter vs Juve match using the strategy Pops and I came up with.

I initially covered 1-1, 2-0, 0-2, 2-1 and 1-2 (a slight variation on Pops initial scores see here). With the insurance of under 1.5, alongside my spider strategy on 0-0, 1-0 and 0-1. Luckily for Dark Horse and myself (bearing in mind there was a red card) the score was 0-0 at half time. At which point I was jumping up and down in my corner of the front room. To the amusement of my wife.

I had £1.40 on CS plus £12.05 on the Under's. This giving me £10.04 overall profit after commission. Even though the match finished 2-0, which was one of the scores I covered. The strategy is designed to get out at half-time with a decent profit, if at 0-0.


I must admit, I could not have asked for a better start. Which got me thinking, "Should I start buying the embarrassing Bermuda shorts already?"

Who knows but for tonight it's the start of a new dawn.

Running total
Start: £100
P/L: £10.04
Total: £110.04






No comments:

Post a Comment